For Sale3 Bedroom Terraced House in Shakespeare Road, Sittingbourne, ME10£225,000

Shakespeare Road, Sittingbourne, ME10

3 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
Guide Price: £225,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£225,000

Description

** GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £250,000 ** 3-BED * REAR GARDEN * WELL-PRESENTED * IDEAL FIRST-TIME BUY * Welcome to Shakespeare Road; a well-presented and recently renovated 3-bedroom terrace property ideally located 1.1 miles from central Sittingbourne. Enter the property through the porch to find spacious lounge with large front window to allow for plenty of natural light and fire place for cosy nights in. Follow through to the back of the house to find recently refurbished dining room, and kitchen to the rear. Find stylish downstairs bathroom benefitting bath and shower. Upstairs, find master bedroom with ample space for storage and second double bedroom leading on to a third bedroom. To the rear, find long garden benefitting laid grass and paved seating area to the rear ideal for entertaining. Located on Shakespeare Road, the property is a short 12-minute walk from Sittingbourne town centre, where you will find an array of shops, restaurants and Sittingbourne Train Station with direct links to London. Aldi supermarket is a mere 3-minute walk. Whether you are first-time buyer or an investor, this is a MUST-SEE property. Please contact Bairstow Eves TODAY to arrange a viewing!

Shakespeare Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 on Map