For Sale2 Bedroom Terraced House in Honey Close, Hempstead Gillingham, ME7 3PF£295,000

Honey Close, Hempstead Gillingham, ME7 3PF

2 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
£295,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£295,000

Key Features

• Two bedrooms
  • Terraced house
  • Well presented throughout
  • Close to Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre
  • Close to local schools
  • Allocated parking
  • Close to M2/A2 motorways

Resources

Description

This wonderful two bedroom mid terraced house is available for sale in the popular area of Hempstead in Gillingham. Located just a short walk from local schools, shops and other amenities, as well as being positioned in a cul-de-sac, this house offers the perfect balance between a quiet lifestyle as well as being close by to everything you need. The house is also located close to the M2/A2 motorway links making commuting by road a real possibility. There is Hempstead Valley shopping centre close by which is home to a gym, numerous shopping outlets, a supermarket and a variety of restaurants. Externally this property benefits from allocated parking and well maintained front and rear gardens. Internally this house is immaculately presented throughout and requires no work on arrival. Downstairs you will find a modern kitchen, entrance hallway, lounge/diner and conservatory. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms and a family bathroom.

Honey Close, Hempstead Gillingham, ME7 3PF on Map