For Sale2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Hawthorn Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1BB£289,995

Hawthorn Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1BB

2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£289,995
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£289,995

Key Features

• Spacious Semi Detached Property
  • Large Lounge
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Modern Kitchen/Diner
  • Utility Room
  • Family Bathroom
  • Large Family Size Private Rear Garden
  • Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Motorways
  • Large Driveway For Several Cars
  • Garage

Resources

Description

**CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY? WANTING A PROPERTY THAT YOU CAN MOVE STRAIGHT INTO? ARE YOU WANTING A DRIVEWAY AS WELL AS GARAGE? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This Two Bedroom Semi-Detached property is located in a quiet Cul-De-Sac location in a popular residential area of Sittingbourne. The current owners have decorated this property to a high standard, which gives the added benefit of being able to move straight into this home. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Utility Room. The First Floor consists of Two Bedrooms as well as the Family Bathroom. The Master Bedroom is located at the front of the home, with tall ceilings and a large window, that lets in plenty of natural light. Externally this property comes into it's own; Driveway for several cars, Garage for additional storage and a large Private Rear Garden. The Garden is ready for any new owner to landscape and make an amazing entertaining space for family and friends.

Hawthorn Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1BB on Map