For Sale3 Bedroom End of terrace House in Nautilus Drive, Sheerness, ME12 3NJ£280,000

Nautilus Drive, Sheerness, ME12 3NJ

3 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£280,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£280,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Spacious End Of Terrace Property
  • Cul De Sac Location
  • Bay Frontage Spacious Lounge
  • Family Bathroom
  • Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Downstairs W/C
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Family Size Private Rear Garden
  • Large Driveway For Multiple Cars
  • Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SPACIOUS END OF TERRACE PROPERTY, WITH A LARGE DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS IN A POPYLAR RRSIDENTIAL AREA OF MINSTER? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This Three Bedroom End Of Terrace property is perfect for any First Time Buyer or Investor that would like to add to their portfolio. This home has been well decorated throughout, with wooden floors and a modern Kitchen. The Ground Floor consists of the large family size Bay frontage Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner and a Downstairs W/C. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom. Externally this property has a Private Rear Garden, which is made up of both a great size decking area, as well as lawn. This Garden is perfect for anyone that wants to create a great entertaining space for family and friends. The Driveway space is a huge benefit to this property, offering parking space on the driveway for multiple cars.

Nautilus Drive, Sheerness, ME12 3NJ on Map