For Sale3 Bedroom Terraced House in Cherry Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 2DF£300,000

Cherry Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 2DF

3 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
£300,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£300,000

Key Features

• Well presented throughout
  • Off road parking
  • Three bedrooms
  • Large rear garden with brick built storage
  • Rear access
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops
  • Close to Sittingbourne town centre
  • Close to Sittingbourne train station

Resources

Description

This well presented three bedroom mid terraced house is available in the popular area of Sittingbourne in Kent. Location is key with this property being extremely central, whilst benefitting hugely from excellent parks and green fields in the surrounding areas outside the house. The property also benefits from being in the catchment area for multiple schools, a short distance from Sittingbourne town centre and train station which offers high speed rail links to London. You are also just a short drive away from the A249, M2 & A2. Externally the current owners have brilliantly updated the front garden area and converted it to a paved driveway for multiple vehicles. There is a large and sun filled rear garden with rear access as well as brick built storage and a spacious lawn surrounded with excellent seating areas. Internally the house is well presented throughout and offers a spacious living accommodation which is made up from a large entrance hallway, separate lounge and kitchen/diner downstairs. Upstairs you will find three extremely spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. Do not miss out on this wonderful home, book your viewing today.

Cherry Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 2DF on Map