• Detached Garage
  • Very Popular Area
  • Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
  • Large Kitchen Diner & Utility Room
  • Log Cabin
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

A rarely available and generous size three-bedroom detached family home, with detached Annex situated in the sought after Penenden Heath area of Maidstone. This delightful family home offers generous size accommodation set back off the Boxley Road in the favoured Penenden Heath area of Maidstone located approximately one-mile to the north of Maidstone town centre. Maidstone, the county town of Kent offers an excellent range of shops, schools and recreational facilities as well as two mainline railway stations. Penenden Heath has a small parade of shops and a pleasant heath with a kids park. The property is one of the original houses built in 1888 and it comprises of an entrance porch, hall, two reception rooms and utility room, which used to be the original kitchen. The property has been extended to the rear making a large kitchen dining room and a downstairs W.c and conservatory. To the first floor of the property there are three double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from a shower room. Outside there is a side and rear garden and to the rear there is a detached annex which has a lounge, kitchen, shower room and bedroom inside, this would be ideal for a growing teenager or elderly relative. To the left side of the property there is a detached garage and an ample parking area. This property does really have to be seen to be believed so please book your viewing slot today.

Boxley Road, Maidstone, ME14 2AS on Map