For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Maidstone Road, Gillingham, ME8 0DR£440,000

Maidstone Road, Gillingham, ME8 0DR

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£440,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£440,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Modern & Spacious Semi Detached Property
  • Extended Three Floor Property
  • Modern Open Plan Kitchen Design
  • High Specification Fixture & Fittings Throughout
  • Separate Lounge
  • Kitchen/Dining Room Area
  • Large Modern Family Bathroom
  • Master Bedroom With A Open Plan Shower Room
  • Driveway For Multiple Cars & Garage
  • Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Motorways

Resources

Description

** Guide price £425,000 - £450,000 ** **ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A EXTENDED AND SPACIOUS MODERN FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME? WANTING A LARGE DRIVEWAY AND LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF RAINHAM? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** As soon as you approach this property and walk down the Driveway, it is extremely obvious how much space this family home has to offer. This property spans over three floors and gives the luxury to any new owner having to do little to no internal work. The current owners have decorated this property to a high standard and renovated this property with high quality fixture and fittings throughout. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Porch, Hallway, Modern Open Plan Family Kitchen/Dining Room and the Lounge. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms as well as the Modern Family Bathroom. The Second Floor is the main Master Bedroom. This Bedroom has the benefits to a large shower En-Suite, as well as a bespoke fitted wardrobe. Externally this property has a Private Rear Garden, with access to the Garage and workshop at the back of the property, which is perfect for anyone that is requiring extra storage space. The Garden is ready for the new owner to landscape and create their very own entertaining space for family and friends. Planning permission approved for rear of property.

Maidstone Road, Gillingham, ME8 0DR on Map