For Sale4 Bedroom Detached House in Ledger Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 5BT£475,000

Ledger Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 5BT

4 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£475,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£475,000

Key Features

• Detached house
  • Four bedrooms
  • Close to local schools
  • Excellent plot with larger rear garden
  • Off road parking
  • Close to A249/M2/M20 Motorways
  • Garage
  • Well presented throughout
  • Close to local shops

Resources

Description

This wonderful detached family home is for sale in the popular area of Sittingbourne in Kent. The location is excellent for commuters and families alike given it's close proximity to the A249/M20 & M2 motorways, as well as being positioned close to a number of good schools, local shops and other amenities. Externally this property shines, as it's position within the road is perfect for offering a larger than average rear garden and excellent off road parking and garage to the side of the property. The rear garden is well presented whilst being easy to manage and catches the sun in various areas throughout the day. Internally you will find a spacious, modern and clean aesthetic. Downstairs you will find and entrance hallway with downstairs WC, leading to a separate lounge and kitchen/diner/utility to the back of the property. Upstairs you will find four bedrooms, three of which are good sized double rooms with an en-suite to master bedroom. There is also a modern family bathroom to enjoy upstairs. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view. Book your viewing today.

Ledger Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 5BT on Map