For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Edward Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 2GF£325,000

Edward Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 2GF

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£325,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£325,000

Key Features

• No forward chain
  • Modern interior
  • Well presented throughout
  • Three bedrooms
  • En suite to master
  • Off road parking
  • Garage
  • Close to M2/A2 & A249
  • Short drive to Sittingbourne train station

Resources

Description

Offered with no forward chain, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house is available for sale in the popular area of Sittingbourne in Kent. Located close to motorways such as the A249, M2 & A2, road commuting is excelling from this location, as well as being just a short drive from Sittingbourne train station, which offers high speed rail links to London. Externally this property benefits hugely from it's position in the road, having an access road to the garage next to the house means you get side access into the rear garden as well as a slightly larger garden as a result. There is off road parking and a garage to enjoy. Internally there is excellent presentation throughout and a great layout which consists of an entrance hallway, downstairs WC, separate kitchen and spacious lounge/diner downstairs. There is three bedrooms upstairs with an en-suite to master, as well as a family bathroom upstairs. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view, book your viewing today.

Edward Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 2GF on Map