For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Mulberry Way, Sittingbourne, ME10 3TG£300,000

Mulberry Way, Sittingbourne, ME10 3TG

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£300,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£300,000

Key Features

• Ideal First Time Purchase
  • Sought After Residential Development
  • End of Terrace Property
  • Downstairs W/C
  • Large Open Plan Modern Kitchen/Lounge
  • Three Bedroom
  • Master With En Suite
  • Extensive Parking
  • Family Size Private Rear Garden
  • Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Motorways

Resources

Description

.**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY, LOCATED ON A SECLUDED PLOT IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN SITTINGBOURNE? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This Three Bedroom End of Terrace is tucked away from the road and is situated on the Great Easthall Development. This home has been reconfigured by the current owners, to create that amazing and sought after large downstairs family living area, which opens up into the Private Rear Garden. The Ground Floor comprises of the Entrance Hallway, Downstairs W/C and the Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen area. The First Floor comprises of Three Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom. The added benefit to this property is that the large Master Bedroom also has it's very own En-Suite. Externally this property does not disappoint, with having a large Family Size Garden. This Garden is made up with both patio space as well as lawn and perfect for any new owner to create their own entertaining space for family and friends. This property also comes with double gates leading to the front, allowing car access to the rear. To the front of the home, there is a driveway for one vehicle.

Mulberry Way, Sittingbourne, ME10 3TG on Map