For Sale3 Bedroom End of terrace House in Castlerough Lane, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10£250,000

Castlerough Lane, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10

3 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
Guide Price: £250,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£250,000

Resources

Description

* GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000 * 3-BEDROOM * GARDEN * DOWNSTAIRS W/C* CLOSE TO STATION * IDEAL FAMILY HOME * Brand new to market, Bairstow Eves would like to present this spacious 3-bedroom end of terrace family home on Castlerough Lane, Kemsley. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, enter the property to find spacious lounge to the front with large window to allow for plenty of natural light. Leading on, find convenient downstairs w/c. To the rear, the dining room following on to the stylish kitchen with doors to the rear garden. Upstairs, find the master bedroom, second double bedroom and ample-sized third bedroom. In addition, modern family bathroom. To the rear, find large garden benefitting grass and patio at the back ideal for entertaining. Surrounded by ample on-street parking for residents, this family home is a mere 6-minute walk from Kemsley train station. Sittingbourne town centre is only 2 miles from the property where you will find shops, restaurants, Aldi, Lidl and Sainsburys supermarkets and Sittingbourne train station with high speed links to London St Pancras. Whether you are a first-time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or an investor, this is a must-see home. To be part of our OPEN HOUSE this Saturday, please call the team on 01795 427661 to arrange a viewing by appointment only.

Castlerough Lane, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map