For Sale5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Connaught Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10£400,000

Connaught Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10

5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
Guide Price: £400,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 5
Bathrooms
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£400,000

Resources

Description

** GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000 * 5-BED * SEMI-DETACHED * CONVENIENT LOCATION * LARGE REAR GARDEN * FAMILY HOME * CABIN * Bairstow Eves are delighted to bring to market this well-presented family home over three floors conveniently located on Connaught Road, Sittingbourne. Enter the property through the hallway and find lounge at the front of the house with bay window and gas fire place, ideal for cosy nights in, leading on to separate dining room. To the rear, find spacious kitchen with modern units, integrated appliances and induction hob. At the back of the house, find useful utility room and downstairs bathroom, in addition doors to the garden and side access. To the first floor, find two double bedrooms and a single, along with family bathroom and well-thought-out storage space on the landing. To the top floor, find two more double bedrooms ideal for working from home or teenagers needing their own space! To the rear, the property benefits ample sized garden and cabin with light and power for versatile use. There is plenty of on-street parking outside the property and on neighbouring streets. Located on Connaught Road, this spacious family home is only half a mile from town centre, a mere 11-minute walk, where you will find shops, restaurants and supermarkets. Sittingbourne train station is also a short 12-minute walk away with direct links to London St Pancras on the high-speed line. This family home has a huge amount to offer in terms of size, style and location. To arrange a sought after viewing, please contact Bairstow Eves ASAP on 01795 427661 to arrange your appointment!

Connaught Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map