For Sale4 Bedroom Detached House in Uplands Way, Minster-On-Sea, Sheerness, ME12 3EH£465,000

Uplands Way, Minster-On-Sea, Sheerness, ME12 3EH

4 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£465,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£465,000

Key Features

• Four Bedroom Detached Home
  • Popular Residential Area
  • Upstairs Family Bathrrom & Downstairs Cloakroom
  • Contemporary Bespoke Kitchen
  • Two Separate Reception Areas
  • Double Glazed & Central Heating
  • Entertaining Garden With Multiple Storage Areas
  • Spacious & Bright Entrance Hallway
  • Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles

Resources

Description

**POPULAR UPLANDS WAY LOCATION** ** VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ** Viewings are available immediately, to book yours click on the full brochure and choose your timeslot, alternatively click request more information or call 0121 396 0900. This extremely well presented four bedroom detached in a desirable location is now available for sale through Purplebricks. The current owners have made many improvements in their time owning the home including the side addition providing a separate reception area and installation of a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. To the ground floor you have a spacious entrance hallway and stairwell to the first floor, downstairs cloakroom, double aspect lounge, modern Kitchen with integral appliances and side addition providing a dining area. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and modern family bathroom featuring a waterfall shower. Externally to the front there is parking for several vehicles whilst to the rear a pretty garden featuring a covered entertaining area, several storage areas and brick built workshop formally the property's garage. The property also benefits from cavity wall insulation and is fitted with a 'RedAlert' security system. Uplands Way is a popular residential location suiting families giving access to the A249 on and off of the island along with commuting links to local amenities, shops, schools and has numerous nature walks nearby.

Uplands Way, Minster-On-Sea, Sheerness, ME12 3EH on Map