For Sale2 Bedroom Terraced House in Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, ME8 7UB£245,000

Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, ME8 7UB

2 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
£245,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£245,000

Key Features

• Two Double Bedrooms
  • Utility Space For White Goods
  • Spacious Terrace Property
  • Rural Setting
  • Spacious Lounge
  • Modern Kitchen
  • Modern Fitted Shower Room
  • Large Rear Garden
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorway Links

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT SPECIAL? WANTING A MODERN TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY, IN A RURAL SETTING WITH A VIEW OF FIELDS AND HORSES FROM YOUR LOUNGE WINDOW? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This Two Bedroom Terrace property has great curb appeal and does not disappoint internally either. This home offers any new owner the opportunity to purchase a modern home, with the touches of the original features remaining. The Ground Floor consists of the Lounge, modern Kitchen, Utility Space, Shower Room and separate W/C. The First Floor consists of Two Double Bedrooms, with both keeping the original fireplaces, which creates amazing focal points in the room. The views from each bedroom, give you the feel of country living. Externally this property comes with a private rear Garden, that is formed of both patio and lawn. It is ready for any new owner to landscape and create their very own entertaining space for family and friends.

Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, ME8 7UB on Map