• Four Bedroom Detached House
  • 0.5 Miles to Snodland Train Station
  • En Suite to Master Bedroom
  • Close to Great Primary & Secondary Schools
  • Double Glazed & Central Heating
  • Downstairs W/C

Resources

Description

Offers over £550,000 Key Benefits • Stunning 4-bed detached home • NHBC warranty valid until Feb 2028 • Well established south facing garden • Sought after Holborough Lakes development • White window shutters fitted throughout • Downstairs W/C Very well-presented modern 4-bed detached home available in the sought after new development of Holborough lakes. Featuring spacious bedrooms, modern décor & bathrooms throughout. The ground floor boasts a large fully integrated kitchen/diner with bay window & sociable living, a generous living room with double aspect French doors opening to the stunning south facing rear garden with outside bar, a downstairs W/C and ample storage. Up to the first floor with opulent lighting a real focal point are 4 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room. A further 3 bedrooms with a family bathroom. More storage cupboards with loft access which is partially boarded for additional storage. Entrance to the property is a low maintenance front garden, carport & driveway with space for 2 cars and EV charging point fitted. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to make this your family home, book your viewing today. Room sizes: • Entrance Hall • Kitchen/Diner: 20'0 x 12'9 (6.10m x 3.88m) • Living Room: 17’11 x 11’7 (5.47m x 3.52m) • W/C • Landing • Master Bedroom: 12’1 x 9’8 (3.68m x 2.95m) • Bedroom 2: 11’8 x 9’8 (3.55m x 2.95m) • Bedroom 3: 10’0 x 6’9 (3.05m x 2.05m) • Bedroom 4: 10’0 x 6’8 (3.05m x 2.03m) • Family Bathroom • Driveway • Rear Garden Floor plans not to scale

Amisse Drive, Snodland, ME6 5GN on Map