For Sale4 Bedroom End of terrace House in Germander Avenue, Rochester, ME2 1FR£435,000

Germander Avenue, Rochester, ME2 1FR

4 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£435,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£435,000

Key Features

• Located On The Sought After St Andrews Development
  • Spread Over Three Floors
  • Four Bedroom End Of Terrace Modern Home
  • Modern Master Bedroom With En Suite
  • Storage Cupboard For White Goods
  • Family Size Rear Facing Lounge
  • Downstairs W/C
  • Garage & Driveway
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To All Local Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MODERN AND SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY? NEEDING A DRIVE FOR 2 VEHICLES? LOCATED ON THE SOUGHT AFTER ST ANDREWS DEVELOPMENT? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This End Of Terrace property is spread over three floors and has just as much curb appeal, as it does impress internally. This home is spread over three floors and as soon as you walk in, it is extremely obvious how much space there is to offer any new owner. The Ground Floor comprises of the Entrance Hallway, Downstairs W/C, Modern Kitchen/Diner, Storage Cupboards as well as the Family Size Lounge. The current owners have cleverly created a Utility Space to house the white goods, which leaves more room in the Kitchen for both extra storage cupboards, as well as being able to have enough room for a dining table. The First Floor comprises of Three Bedrooms as well as the modern Family Bathroom. The Second Floor comprises of the large Master Bedroom, which also has the added benefit of having it's own spacious En-Suite shower room. Externally this property offers a Private Rear Garden that has both patio and lawn and is ready to be landscaped to create a perfect entertaining space. The property also comes with allocated parking.

Germander Avenue, Rochester, ME2 1FR on Map