For Sale3 Bedroom House in Church Street, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6RB£360,000

Church Street, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6RB

3 Bedroom House for sale
£360,000
Property Type
House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£360,000

Key Features

• PHASE 1 50% RESERVED
  • Townhouses available to move into now
  • Eco friendly Air Source Heat Pump
  • Generous room sizes throughout
  • One allocated parking space to each property
  • 1 mile from Maidstone Town Centre
  • 3 miles from the M20 (Jct 7)
  • 1.2 miles to Mote Park
  • Predicted Energy Rating B

Description

Hillside court is a development consisting of 12 properties, 8 x 3 bedroom townhouses, 3 × 2 bedroom apartments and a 2 bedroom house in Tovil, Maidstone Hillside court, Tovil, is a new development, intricately designed consisting of 12 properties. Each property offers generous space with contemporary finishing touches. The first release comprises of 8 × 3 bedroom townhouses that are elegantly designed. Every property has a single designated parking place, and the rear of each property has a turfed gardens with decked terrace. The main living area, kitchen, and downstairs bathroom are located on the three-story layout, which includes bi-folding doors that open to the lower ground floor garden. The master bedroom with its en-suite and a useful study are located on the ground floor, while the remaining two bedrooms and family bathroom are located on the top floor. Kitchen Kitchens feature integrated appliances including a Bosch oven, hob and extractor, a washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer with a white ceramic sink. The kitchen floor is a wood effect hard wearing laminate Bathroom White sanitary ware, wall-hung mirrors, heated chrome towel radiators and shaver sockets with ceramic tiling to the walls and floors (not including the bath surround or above the sink) are the highlights of the bathrooms. Flooring Exquisite laminate flooring installed in the living room, study, kitchen, cloakroom, and hallway. Carpets fitted in the bedrooms, landing, and stairs. Modern aluminium windows and bi-fold doors connecting the living area and garden. The interior doors include chrome hardware and white painted woodwork with a satin finish. Walls and ceilings painted in Dulux White paint

Church Street, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6RB on Map