For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Sutton Road, Maidstone, ME15 9BX£350,000

Sutton Road, Maidstone, ME15 9BX

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£350,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£350,000

Key Features

• Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Extended To The Rear
  • Garage And Driveway
  • Spacious Corner Plot
  • No Forward Chain
  • Close To Shops & Schools
  • Within Access To The Town Centre
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

** SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME**. **TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS**. **GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM**. **KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM**. **THREE BEDROOMS**. **FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM**. **GARAGE**. **DRIVEWAY**. **NO FOWARD CHAIN**. We are delighted to bring to the market this exceptionally spacious three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a popular residential location set back from the Sutton Road within close proximity of amenities. The property has been extended on the ground floor to provide a larger kitchen. It is felt there is scope to further extend the property subject to the relevant planning consents being obtained. This property offers an excellent opportunity for a purchaser to stamp their own mark on this home and an internal viewing is highly recommended. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. We will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Sutton Road, Maidstone, ME15 9BX on Map