For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Bonnington Green, Gillingham, ME8 6SF£350,000

Bonnington Green, Gillingham, ME8 6SF

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£350,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£350,000

Key Features

• Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Situated Off Of The Road
  • Extended To The Rear & Into The Loft
  • Up To Date Kitchen
  • Downstairs W/c & Utility
  • Parking To The Rear
  • Front & Rear Garden
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

Positioned on a walkway, just a stone's throw from your nearest park and with Primary and Secondary Schools within walking distance, this fabulous four bedroom semi-detached home, in ever popular Twydall is a must see! Benefiting from an extension, it offers ample living space on the ground floor, with a cloakroom/utility, a spacious lounge, newly fitted modern kitchen with granite worktops, dining space/family room which is flooded with light from the roof lantern and has direct access onto the garden. The first floor comprises of three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, and the additional fourth double bedroom is in the loft and has great built in storage. There is a front and rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn and there is parking to the rear. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. The seller will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Bonnington Green, Gillingham, ME8 6SF on Map