For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Stuart Road, Gillingham, ME7 4AD£425,000

Stuart Road, Gillingham, ME7 4AD

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£425,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£425,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Buy it Now option available
  • Being Sold by GOTO Online Auction
  • Buyer's fees apply
  • Family Size Private Rear Garden
  • Separate Lounge & Dining Room
  • Modern Kitchen & Family Bathroom
  • Four/Five Bedrooms
  • Desired Office Space
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT SPECIAL? NEEDING A LARGE AND SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME? WHICH IS EQUALLY IMPRESSIVE ON THE OUTSIDE, AS IT IS INTERNALLY? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERY FOR YOU!** As soon as you walk into this Double Fronted Semi-Detached period property, it is extremely obvious how much space this home has to offer any new owner. Located in a popular residential road in Upper Gillingham, the current owners have kept the charm of the original features and just giving the home a modern twist. With the high ceilings and spacious rooms, this home offers a versatile layout, that can be used to create a home that works perfectly for you. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Large Reception Room, Kitchen and Downstairs Shower Room. The First Floor consists of Four Double Bedrooms, Office Space and the modern Family Bathroom. If creating more space is something that would interest you, then property also has planning permission to create additional rooms within the loft space. Externally this property is set back from the road and also has a large Private Rear Garden. The Garden is ready to be landscaped so any new owner can create their own entertaining space for family and friends.

Stuart Road, Gillingham, ME7 4AD on Map