For Sale3 Bedroom Terraced House in Monarch Drive, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10£325,000

Monarch Drive, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10

3 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
£325,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£325,000

Description

Bairstow Eves are delighted to offer for sale this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse on Monarch Drive boasting parking for 2 cars to the rear. Accommodation on the ground floor comprises of a kitchen to the front, lounge/diner to the rear with doors out to the garden and a w/c. To the first floor are 2 separate bedrooms and a family bathroom and to the top floor is the master bedroom with an en-suite. Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden with a decked area and lawn, there is then also access to 2 parking spaces at the rear. Located on Monarch Drive in Kemsley Fields, a popular location with simple access to the A249 linking the town to the M2 and M20 motorways to London and the coast. There is a corner shop nearby and Asda is just a short drive away, Kemsley also has its own primary school and train station. In the main town of Sittingbourne there is a mainline train station with services to London St. Pancras and the coast, as well as a wide array of shops, bars, restaurants and a number of other amenities including a cinema and bowling. Viewing is highly recommended, so call today to arrange your viewing.

Monarch Drive, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map