• Conservatory
  • Immaculate Condition
  • Private Rear Garden
  • Off Road Parking
  • Garage
  • Five bedrooms

Resources

Description

A wonderful 5 double bedroom semi detached property presently in immaculate condition. With the addition of the conservatory overlooking the large private and secluded garden just adds to the large floorplan of this family home. The downstairs accommodation presents a kitchen/diner both large and modern with an equally impressive sized lounge. Complete with a downstairs toilet and a new conservatory the ground floor has the perfect living area for a growing family. Upstairs to the first floor you have great sized double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master. All well presented and easily comfortable holding a double bed with wardrobes, chest of draws and still plenty of floor space. Also with a well designed family bathroom boasting both a shower and a bath. The top floor holds a very large double bedroom stretching to 19ft. Offering a large wealth of space and currently holding two beds, plenty of bedroom units and that much needed eaves storage. Outside the property you have off road parking and side access towards the front. At the rear you have a large garden, complete with a new decking area and offering complete privacy. Set in this sought after development in Boughton Monchelsea you have all local amenities just a stones throw away. Also just a short drive away from Maidstone Town Centre with immediate access to motorway junctions, three mainline stations, shopping, restaurants, bars and entertainment. With interest expected to be high, early viewing is certainly advised.

Roman Way, Maidstone, ME17 4SG on Map