• Off road parking
  • Quiet cul de sac
  • Short drive to Rochester or Chatham train station
  • Close to local schools and shops
  • Well presented throughout
  • Close to motorway links

Resources

Description

This wonderful three bedroom detached house is available for sale in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular town of Rochester in Kent. Location is key with this property as you are close by to a number of local schools, supermarkets and just a short drive away from Rochester High Street which is home to a high speed rail connection to London, as well as a number of restaurants, bars and other entertainment venues. Externally the property shines with off road parking to the front in the form of a cobble-effect driveway and garage, allowing multiple vehicles off road. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and well maintained by the current owner. Internally you will be able to enjoy a spacious and modern layout which includes an entrance porch (with access to the garage) a dining room, separate kitchen as well as a lounge and conservatory downstairs. Upstairs you will find three separate , good sized bedrooms as well as a family bathroom. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view, book your appointment today.

Estelle Close, Rochester, ME1 2BP on Map