£345,000

Key Features

• Modern Interior
  • Close To Local Shops And Schools
  • Shared Ownership
  • Great Family Living Home

Resources

Description

This delightful 2-bedroom with built in storage terraced home in the sought-after town of West Malling is available under a shared ownership scheme, offering a fantastic opportunity to purchase a 50% share of the property. Perfect for modern family living, the home features a contemporary interior with spacious, light-filled rooms. The stylish lounge provides a comfortable space for relaxation, Upstairs, the property offers two well-sized bedrooms, Outside, a low-maintenance garden offers a lovely space for outdoor activities and alfresco dining. Located in a family-friendly area close to local schools, parks, and excellent transport links, this property is ideal for first-time buyers or families looking to get on the property ladder in West Malling. Don’t miss the chance to make this wonderful home your own! Any potential purchasers will need to be financially qualified by our chosen IFA-TMP. The purchasers is not obliged to use TMP to obtain there mortgage but must pass a financial assessment and sign off with them to satisfy our regulatory requirements for an assessment the applicant should register here (tmpmortgages.co.uk) St Arthurs homes will also need to check that any buyer meets shared ownership eligibility criteria, we will provide with an application on request sales@starthurhomes

Ernest Road, West Malling, ME19 4XH on Map