For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Lonsdale Drive, Gillingham, ME8 9JB£385,000

Lonsdale Drive, Gillingham, ME8 9JB

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£385,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£385,000

Key Features

• Chain free
  • Semi detached
  • Three bedrooms
  • Large rear garden
  • Garage
  • Off road parking
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops
  • Close to Rainham train station

Resources

Description

CHAIN FREE! Centrally located, three-bedroom, semi-detached house available for sale in Rainham, Kent. Positioned close to a number of local schools, shops and other amenities. It is a short walk to Rainham High Street and Rainham train station, which offers high speed rail networks to London. The house is on the 132 bus route which links Chatham to Hempstead Valley. Externally this property shines with a spacious driveway to the front as well as access to the garage. The rear garden is large, tiered and private – it is a haven for birds and wildlife. The house is spaciously laid out with entrance hallway, lounge and dining room and separate kitchen downstairs. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms (each with spacious built-in cupboards) and a bathroom with separate WC. There is also a WC on the ground floor. For a buyer with vision, this house has exciting potential for expansion; e.g. there is a spacious eaves area and/or conservatory potential to the rear of the house. After being in the same family for more than 50 years, this house is a little tired and would welcome a new owner to revitalise it.

Lonsdale Drive, Gillingham, ME8 9JB on Map