For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Nore Close, Gillingham, ME7 3DG£400,000

Nore Close, Gillingham, ME7 3DG

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£400,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£400,000

Key Features

• Spacious Semi Detached Property
  • Located In The Sought After Darland Banks
  • Positioned In A Quiet Cul De Sac
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
  • Modern Family Bathroom
  • Driveway For Multiple Cars
  • Large Garage
  • Close To Both Junior & Grammar Secondary Schools
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT FAMILY HOME? ARE YOU WANTING A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA? THAT CAN OFFER BOTH A GARAGE AND A DRIVEWAY? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This spacious Three Bedroom property is located in the corner of a quiet Cul-De-Sac, which is perfect for families. With this property being tucked away, it has the benefits of a large corner plot. Which means this home can offer any new owner the opportunity to own a home that has both a large Garage, as well as a Driveway for multiple cars. Perfect for any growing family, that is needing that additional space. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room and the Kitchen. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms as well as the modern Family Bathroom. Externally this property has a large wrap around Private Rear Garden, which gives you side access as well as the entrance to the Garage. The Garage can easily be used for storage, but could convert to another reception room, perfect for teenage children. The Garden is made up of both Lawn and a Patio Area, which creates a perfect entertaining space for family and friends.

Nore Close, Gillingham, ME7 3DG on Map