For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Carnation Road, Rochester, ME2 2YE£315,000

Carnation Road, Rochester, ME2 2YE

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£315,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£315,000

Key Features

• Three bedrooms
  • Spacious rear garden
  • Short distance from Strood train station
  • Close to local schools
  • New driveway
  • Well presented throughout
  • Close to local shops

Resources

Description

This excellent three bedroom semi detached house is available for sale in the popular area of Strood in Kent. Positioned close to a number of local schools and shops, as well as being just a short distance into Strood town centre, which is home to Strood train station which offers high speed rail connections to London, this home is ideal for families, first time buyers and commuters alike. Externally, the first thing that will draw your attention is the brand new driveway installed by the current owners, suitable for multiple vehicles to be parked off the road. The rear garden is also a great feature being a large and spacious garden. Internally there is a spacious layout throughout, including an entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/diner and separate lounge downstairs. Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom with a walk in shower, lovingly updated by the current owner. The house also benefits from a recent re-wire throughout. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view this wonderful home, book your appointment today.

Carnation Road, Rochester, ME2 2YE on Map