For Sale2 Bedroom End of terrace House in Hengist Drive, Aylesford, Kent, ME20£340,000

Hengist Drive, Aylesford, Kent, ME20

2 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£340,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 3
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£340,000

Description

Nestled in the highly desirable Ashlin Quarter in Aylesford this two-bedroom end-of-terrace home combines modern style with practical living. The spacious, open-concept design on the ground floor offers a seamless flow between the living and dining areas, perfect for both relaxing and entertaining. The sleek, fully-fitted kitchen provides everything you need for easy meal preparation, while French doors open to a generous private garden, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation. A downstairs cloakroom adds extra convenience. Upstairs, you'll find two well-sized double bedrooms, each offering ample storage and comfort. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite shower room for added privacy, and a separate family bathroom completes the upper floor. Additional benefits include two dedicated off-road parking spaces and the security of a gated development, ensuring a peaceful and private living environment. This home perfectly balances modern convenience with a welcoming atmosphere, making it a must-see.

Hengist Drive, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 on Map