• Off road parking
  • Cul de sac
  • En suite
  • Extended kitchen/diner
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops

Resources

Description

This stunning and extended detached house is located in an extremely popular and quiet cul-de-sac in Rainham in Kent. Available with no forward chain. Location is one of the main features of this home, being located in one of the most popular roads in the area. New owners will benefit from the properties proximity to local schools, shops and other amenities, as well as being just a short distance from the M2 motorway which offers excellent commuter links to London and the coast. A short drive away you will be able to reach Rainham or Gillingham train stations which offer high speed rail links to London. Externally the property is an imposing size and well positioned within the road with access to the double garage and driveway to the side of the home, there is a decorative garden to the front and a spacious rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn as well as seating areas positioned throughout. Internally there is a spacious layout with a stand-out feature being the extended kitchen area which allows for a brilliant and light kitchen space with an excellent island with bar stools. There is also a large entrance hallway, study, downstairs WC, separate lounge as well as a dining area off of the kitchen downstairs. Upstairs you will find four double sized bedrooms with an en-suite to master, as well as a family bathroom. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view, book your appointment today.

Willow Trees, Wigmore, ME8 0FE on Map