• Downstairs Shower Room
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Master With Modern En Suite
  • Basement Area
  • Private Rear Garden
  • Walking Distance To Train Station

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU A FIRST TIME BUYER WHO IS LOOKING FOR A TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY? IDEALLY DO YOU WANT YOUR HOME TO BE LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF RAINHAM? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** ***Guide price of £260,000.00 - £270,000.000*** This Two Bedroom Terrace property is spread over three floors and offers any new owner the opportunity to buy this home and move straight in. The current owners have decorated this home to a high standard, with the original features remaining spread over three floors. The Ground Floor consists of the Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen and the Modern Shower Room. The First Floor consists of Two Double Bedrooms, as the well as the Master Bedroom benefiting from having it's own En-Suite. The Basement in this property is perfect for anyone that is needing additional storage or potentially could look to create another reception room. Externally this property has a Private Rear Garden, which has both a Patio Area and well as Lawn. This area would make a great entertaining space for Family & Friends.

Ivy Street, Gillingham, ME8 8BE on Map