For Sale3 Bedroom End of terrace House in Cooling Road, Rochester, ME2 4RN£390,000

Cooling Road, Rochester, ME2 4RN

3 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£390,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 3
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£390,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• No chain
  • Extended
  • Three/four bedrooms
  • Modern fitted kitchen
  • Off road parking
  • Spacious garden
  • Well presented throughout
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops

Resources

Description

This wonderful 1930's three bedroom end of terraced house is available for sale in the popular area of Strood in Kent. Set over a good sized plot and complete with off road parking and a generous sized rear garden this is a home not to miss! The local area is excellent for those looking to commute via the M2 motorway as you are just a short drive away from the junction. Commuting via train is also a real possibility from this location with Strood train station a short distance away, offering direct links to London. There is also a tremendous variety of schools, shops and other amenities all within walking distance of your new home. Externally this property shines from the front with off road parking and decorative areas to enjoy. There is also a large rear garden with seating areas as well as lawn areas and side access. Internally there is excellent space throughout with a brilliant layout which is made up from an entrance hallway, open plan lounge/diner, large kitchen, downstairs shower room and another room downstairs which could be used as an extra bedroom or study. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, two of which are spacious doubles and a family bathroom. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view, book your appointment today.

Cooling Road, Rochester, ME2 4RN on Map