For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16£300,000

Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£300,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£300,000

Description

Welcome to this charming three-bedroom semi-detached home, ideally situated in a prime location near Maidstone Hospital. This property presents a fantastic opportunity for those looking to put their personal touch on a home that exudes potential. The property boasts three bedrooms, two of which are doubles offering ample space for a growing family or for creating a home office or guest room. This home is a blank canvas, perfect for buyers eager to modernise and style the interior to their own taste. With some updating, this property can truly shine and become a contemporary family haven. Benefit from the convenience of off-road parking on your own driveway, along with a detached garage that provides additional storage or potential for a workshop. The large garden is a standout feature, offering plenty of space for outdoor activities, gardening enthusiasts, or future extensions (subject to planning permissions). This property is perfect for those looking to create a bespoke family home in a fantastic location. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to add value and make it your own. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and start planning your future in this delightful property.

Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 on Map