For Sale3 Bedroom Detached House in Norsey View Drive, Billericay, Essex, CM12£770,000

Norsey View Drive, Billericay, Essex, CM12

3 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£770,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 3
Receptions
× 3
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£770,000

Resources

Description

The current owner of this property has lived here for 30 years and have completely transformed, extended and most importantly created a stunning family home. First impressions when walking through the front door, it's as if the house gives you a cuddle. There's such a warm, family feel about this home which can only be appreciated by viewing! As you walk through the front door you are greeted by a large entrance hallway, to the right you have a multi functional room which could be used as an office, play room/bedroom four. Further down the hallway to the left hand side you have a ground floor WC, then the property opens up into the heart of the home. There's a custom built cherry wood painted kitchen with fitted appliances which merges into the extenson that is the dining/famiy area that has a lovely window seat viewing the stunning rear garden. The dining/living area flows into a cosy lounge providing seperation from the kitchen. On the first floor, originally there would have been four bedrooms, but the current owners have turned the smaller fourth bedroom into a gorgeous en-suite shower room to the master suite. The main bedroom has full length fitted wardrobes and also views of the rear garden. There's two further generously sized double bedrooms and moderm family bathroom. The rear garden is south facing and has a large paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining, the rest of the garden is laid to lawn which is enclosed by an abundance of gorgeous ornate plants and mature trees. The location couldn't be better either, being within walkable distance to Mayflower Secondary School and is percieved as a very sort after location especially for families. Agents Comments - As soon as I walked through the door I just felt like I was in my own home. Not often do properties have such a lovely warm welcoming feeling, it's also noticeable how the sellers have created such an environment with the large rear extension that provides space for dining, entertaining or having grandkids running around. This is a gorgous family home.

Norsey View Drive, Billericay, Essex, CM12 on Map