For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Malvern Road, Maidstone, ME15 8GB£400,000

Malvern Road, Maidstone, ME15 8GB

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£400,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£400,000

Key Features

• Please Take 360 Tour to appreciate this Home
  • Presented immaculately throughout
  • 3 Bedroomed end terraced Home
  • En suite to Main bedroom
  • Downstairs Cloakroom
  • Gas central heating and double glazed
  • Garage parking
  • Open plan Kitchen dining room
  • 2.8 Miles walk to the Town Centre/shops
  • Great for Schools and Road and Rail links

Resources

Description

*CHAIN FREE* *Please take 360 Tour to appreciate this family home* *3 Bedroom end terraced* *En-suite and Downstairs Cloakroom* *Presented in great order throughout* To the ground floor you have a good sized entrance hallways and a downstairs clock room and stair to the fist floor, the living room is front aspect and of good size, to the rear an open plan kitchen/dining room - the kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances. To the first floor a good sized landing with access to the loft,3 good sized bedrooms, the main bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom Maidstone is a heritage town with surrounding villages in the heart of the Kent Countryside. Leeds Castle, Kent Event Centre, The Hop Farm, Mote Park and Brands Hatch hold major events throughout the year. Maidstone holds a vibrant nightlife with a good selection of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, 3 shopping centres, selection of shops, music events, multiplex cinema with a bowling alley, Saturday market, charity runs, sporting events and football stadium. It has three stations - Maidstone East, Maidstone West and Maidstone Barracks. The Maidstone East line runs between Ashford and London Victoria, Maidstone West offers services to London St Pancras via Gravesend/ Strood as well as Paddock Wood. NB: Estate management fees: £359 for the previous year.

Malvern Road, Maidstone, ME15 8GB on Map