£300,000

Key Features

• Mid terraced house
  • Three bedrooms
  • Driveway to front
  • Well presented throughout
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops
  • Close to Gillingham train station (High Speed)

Resources

Description

This warm and welcoming three bedroom mid terraced house is available for sale in this popular area of Gillingham in Kent. Positioned close to a number of local schools, shops, and commuter links, this is the perfect house for first time buyers, young families and commuters alike. Gillingham train station is within walking distance which offers direct high speed rail connections with London. Externally this house is positioned within a quiet no-through-road and hugely benefits from off road parking to the front of the house ensuring you'll always get parked. There is also a lovely well presented rear garden which has a decked seating area as well as decorative borders, a lawn and another seating area, perfect of entertaining. Internally this house offers a deceptive amount of living space with a spacious lounge, kitchen, large conservatory, family bathroom and WC downstairs. Upstairs you will find three spacious and separate bedrooms, with the rear bedrooms enjoying river views. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view, book your appointment today.

Eastern Road, Gillingham, ME7 2RH on Map