For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Robertson Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 3GU£380,000

Robertson Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 3GU

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£380,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£380,000

Key Features

• Three Bedroom Semi Detached
  • Immaculate Condition Throughout
  • 5 Years NHBC Warranty
  • Open Plan Kitchen Diner
  • En Suite To Master
  • Secure Rear Garden
  • Sought After Location
  • Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
  • Off Street Parking
  • NO CHAIN

Resources

Description

NO CHAIN. Presented in excellent condition this stunning three bedroom semi detached family home on sought after estate is a must see. Stepping inside the care and attention that has gone into maintaining this property to the highest of standards is immediately evident as you can simply move in, unpack your boxes and enjoy your new home and with five years left of the NHBC warranty you can also buy with complete peace of mind. The ground floor consists of a generous lounge for everyone to congregate and an open plan kitchen diner with french doors to the garden making this a wonderful entertaining space. Also on the ground floor you will find a convenient utility cupboard to keep all your laundry out of sight, a storage cupboard and a w/c essential for family living. Venturing upstairs this beautiful property continues to deliver. There are two well proportioned double bedrooms on the first floor the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room, a good sized single room perfect for a child's room or home office and a modern family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a large lawned area for the children to play, a sunny patio for your furniture & bbq and a newly installed shed to keep all your gardening equipment and toys. Finally the property also offers off street parking for two cars. Properties in this desirable location historically sell quickly so early viewing here comes highly recommended.

Robertson Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 3GU on Map