For Sale3 Bedroom House in Wierton Corner Cottages, Wierton Hill, Boughton Monchelsea, ME17£450,000

Wierton Corner Cottages, Wierton Hill, Boughton Monchelsea, ME17

3 Bedroom House for sale
Guide Price: £450,000
Property Type
House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£450,000

Key Features

• Quiet Rural Location
  • Countryside walks on doorstep
  • Generous sized garden
  • PP for extension
  • Off road parking
  • Short drive to MLS

Description

2 Wierton Corner Cottages is a delightful semi-detached ragstone and brick cottage under a slate roof located in the rural conservation area of Boughton Monchelsea. Dating from circa 1860, the house exhibits period details such as working and feature fireplaces, wood latch doors and sash windows, along with modern conveniences such as a new wood burning stove in the sitting room and the new pellet boiler in the kitchen which provides the property with hot water and heating. Planning permission is in place for erecting a part single storey and part two storey extension - Maidstone Borough Council Ref: 22/503721/FULL. 2 Wierton Corner cottages sits in a generous plot, with the rear garden mostly laid to lawn and enclosed by close board fencing. It offers a blank canvas for those green fingered amongst us. To the side of the property is a driveway which comfortably provides parking for two vehicles. FEATURES - Entrance hall into sitting room, wood burning stove housed in wood fire surround with tiled hearth, double glazed sash window and door to lane (not currently in use) - Double aspect dining room with stairway to first floor and trap door to cellar - Cellar with concrete floor and good ceiling height - Kitchen with white painted base and wall units, wood work surfaces, ceramic wall and floor tiles, floor standing wood pellet boiler, larder cupboard and door to rear garden - First floor double bedroom with feature fireplace, double glazed sash window and cupboard - Cloakroom with WC and hand basin with vanity unit - Bathroom with bath, separate shower, and hand basin with vanity unit - Study/dressing room area with 2nd set of stairs leading to - Further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and double glazed window overlooking garden - Generous sized garden with small pond and two sheds

Wierton Corner Cottages, Wierton Hill, Boughton Monchelsea, ME17 on Map