For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in The Fairways, Burgess Hill, RH15£635,000

The Fairways, Burgess Hill, RH15

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£635,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 3
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£635,000

Key Features

• SHOW HOME LAUNCH SATURDAY 26TH OCTOBER
  • Fully integrated Siemens Kitchen appliances
  • Polished composite stone worktops
  • Quooker Flex Round all in one taps
  • Feature ceramic tiling in Bathrooms and Ensuites
  • Underfloor heating to all ground floors
  • 2 parking spaces
  • Smart Home Technology

Resources

Description

SHOW HOME LAUNCH SATURDAY 26TH OCT Welcome to The Fairways and this impressive three-bedroom, three storey home complete with 2 parking spaces. To really appreciate the incredible specification of this property you really need to view it in person so give us a call now and arrange your viewing! Conveniently located on the edge of Burgess Hill these 3-bedroom houses will suit a range of buyers as the premium specification combined with an outstanding build quality make them a very desirable purchase. The 'Brookworth Difference' is apparent from the moment you walk through the front door with items and finishes you just don't get with alternative new build properties. Polished composite worktops, Siemens kitchen appliances, underfloor heating and smart home technology are just some of the features you can expect with this home. Nestled on the edge of the South Downs National Park, between cosmopolitan Brighton and market town Horsham, Burgess Hill beckons those who value vibrant town life and easy access to glorious countryside. The perfect location for commuters and families, both young and old. An excellent choice of schools, sports clubs and local amenities make Burgess Hill one of the UK's most appealing residential locations. Award-winning fine dining is close at hand. Numerous family-friendly pubs offer a warm welcome. And an abundance of green space enhances the balance of the town's characterful architectural heritage. From golf and cycling to tennis and squash, sports enthusiasts have much to enjoy in and around Burgess Hill. And with an independent cinema, a thriving theatre club and various annual festivals, there is plenty to see and do throughout the year. Travel Burgess Hill is conveniently placed for commuting and travel further afield. Brighton and the South Coast are only half an hour down the road, Gatwick Airport is easily reached by road or rail, and London Victoria Station is less than a 55-minute train journey away. Customer Testimonials I've had a good experience with Brookworth, buying my first home was less stressful than I expected, partly due to how well explained the process was from Brookworth staff. I was made to feel very welcome and the aftersales care has been at the higher end of good. Would recommend. Disclaimer All information has been provided by the developer and is subject to verification. Please note interior images are from the show home and are indicative only.

The Fairways, Burgess Hill, RH15 on Map