For Sale4 Bedroom Detached House in Kingsborough Drive, Sheerness, ME12 4DN£600,000

Kingsborough Drive, Sheerness, ME12 4DN

4 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£600,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£600,000

Key Features

• Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Home
  • Sought After Kinsgborough Manor Development
  • Immaculately Presented Throughout
  • Large Open Plan Family/Dining Room
  • Ensuite To Master Bedroom
  • Double Garage
  • Separate Utility Room
  • Large Well Maintained Garden
  • Close To Motorways and Local Shops
  • Large Driveway

Resources

Description

This substantial 4-bedroom detached property has been decorated and finished to the highest standard, with impressive use of space and light throughout. Designed with luxury living in mind, this property has spacious light-filled interiors to create that living space which is perfect for any family. The open plan kitchen/diner provides the perfect environment to relax in comfort and also gives you that great entertaining space. This luxurious property has the benefit of having two receptions rooms, which is perfect for either a second living space for the family or to create that all important office space. Upstairs in this house is an impressive gallery landing, which leads off to all 4 double bedrooms. This property benefits from having a large family bathroom with a separate bath & shower as well an en-suite to the master bedroom. Externally the property sits on a fantastic plot, offering a private rear garden with multiple seating areas and room for a hot tub. To the front you will find a large private driveway for multiple vehicles and access to the double garage. This property is surrounded by beautiful countryside and award-winning beaches. Local shops as well as good local schools and excellent commuting links. Sittingbourne's train station provides a fast-track train service into London and is situated only a 10-mile drive away from this development which is ideal for commuters who need easy access to London. This Signature Collection property makes a spectacular impression and must be viewed to truly experience the high standard of fixtures as well as decoration.

Kingsborough Drive, Sheerness, ME12 4DN on Map