• Four/Five Bedrooms
  • Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Ample Off Road Parking
  • Large South Facing Rear Garden
  • Close To Local Schools
  • Close To All Local Amenities

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LARGE DETACHED FOUR BEDOOM HOME? WANTING TO BE LOCATED IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE HISTORIC CENTRE OF ROCHESTER? THEN THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST VIEW FOR YOU!** For a full walk through the property please see the Virtual Tour. This spacious 4/5 bedroom detached home has been newly refurbished throughout with new double glazed windows and doors, contemporary Kitchen, En-Suite to Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom and Shower Room on the ground floor. New doors, radiators and floor finishes together with the original parquet floor to the ground floor. The Kitchen includes an integrated fridge freezer, two ovens, hob and hood, dishwasher and ample storage. There is a separate Utility Room. The front garden includes a driveway and parking area for at least four cars, lawn and mature trees. The south facing 40 metre ( 130ft ) deep rear garden is open to the Dining and Living Areas with fully glazed bi-fold and french doors. The mature established garden includes a patio, lawn, hedges, shrubs and trees. There is a profitable array of home owned PV "solar" panels on the rear south facing roof. Planning permission has been obtained for a first floor side extension and a ground floor rear extension. There is a large loft for storage or conversion.

Priestfields, Rochester, ME1 3AB on Map