For Sale4 Bedroom Detached House in Snodhurst Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, ME5 0TB£499,000

Snodhurst Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, ME5 0TB

4 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£499,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 3
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£499,000

Key Features

• A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
  • LARGE DRIVEWAY FOR MANY VEHICLES
  • MODERN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
  • FITTED AIRCON IN TWO BEDROOMS
  • OFFICE PLUS ADDITIONAL STUDY/PLAY ROOM
  • GARAGE WHICH HAS BEEN PARTIONED FOR A UTILITY
  • CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
  • EASY ACCESS TO M2/M20/M25 MOTORWAY LINKS
  • WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
  • A SHORT DRIVE TO THE LOCAL WALDERSLADE VILLAGE

Resources

Description

***A GENEROUS SIZED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH AMPLE PARKING. CONVENIENTLY POSITIONED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS*** This great sized family home offers versatile living accommodation and plenty of space for all. Downstairs there is a fantastic sized living room, ideal for a large family, with a feature log burner for those cosy nights in! Off of the living room you have an office plus an additional area which you can tailor to your own requirements. The dining room to the back opens on to the well maintained rear garden and also the modern fitted kitchen. Integral garage has been internally divided into two areas but can easily be converted back to a full-sized garage if desired. All windows and doors are fully double-glazed and recently fitted. Upstairs you will find four great sized bedrooms and a modern luxury family bathroom complete with digital rainfall shower, dual-fuel towel rail and underfloor heating!

Snodhurst Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, ME5 0TB on Map