For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Queenborough Drive, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, ME12 2JJ£315,000

Queenborough Drive, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, ME12 2JJ

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£315,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£315,000

Key Features

• Three bedrooms
  • Semi detached house
  • Newly Installed Modern Kitchen
  • One bathroom
  • 24' Lounge/Dining Room
  • Conservatory
  • Driveway For Two Vehicles & Garage
  • Impressive Garden With Pond & Entertaining Area
  • Double Glazed & Central Heating
  • Just A few Minutes From The Beach

Resources

Description

**Queenborough Drive - Minster On Sea** Available now for sale through Purplebricks is this well presented family home on Queenborough Drive, Minster-On-Sea. The property is well proportioned throughout boasting off road parking, garage and the addition of a conservatory for extra entertaining space. To the ground floor there is an entrance porch, hallway, lounge/dining room leading to the newly installed modern fitted kitchen and then to the conservatory. To the first floor there is three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally to the front the property is set back from the pavement, has a driveway for two vehicles leading to the property's garage whilst to the rear the garden boasts paved entertaining area which leads down to a lawned area with pond. This home is situated only a few minutes from Minister seafront/beach and local schools, shops, doctors and dentists are also nearby. For commuting the Sheppey Bridge is around a five minute drive, once off the island there are links to Maidstone via the A249 and London or the coast via the A2/M2 motorway Viewings of this property are strictly by appointment only so arrange yours by opening the full property brochure and choosing your day/time to view.

Queenborough Drive, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, ME12 2JJ on Map