For Sale5 Bedroom Detached House in Tunbury Avenue, Walderslade Woods, Chatham, ME5 9HY£530,000

Tunbury Avenue, Walderslade Woods, Chatham, ME5 9HY

5 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£530,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 5
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£530,000

Key Features

• Large Plot
  • Sought After Location
  • Versatile Living Accomodation
  • Two Bathrooms
  • Off Road Parking
  • Five Bedrooms
  • Detached Home
  • Large Kitchen/Diner

Resources

Description

Purplebricks are delighted to offer to the market this rarely available five bedroom detached home located on a sought after road surrounding the original village of Walderslade. Set at the end of a beautiful woodland road you will find this pretty detached home set on a large plot with off road parking for several vehicles and a large and beautifully kept enclosed rear garden. The property offers versatile and extensive living accomodation, currently the property is used as a five bedroom home. With two double bedrooms on the ground floor, a spacious lounge, family bathroom and large kitchen/diner which overlooks the garden. Whilst upstairs there are a further three double bedrooms and a shower room. the space this home has to offer is truly amazing and would be ideal for the growing family. Within a short walk of Tunbury school and the woodland on your doorstep this home will be sure to tick all the boxes and more. This property is sure to create a buzz with all it has to offer, be sure not to miss out, arrange your internal viewing today.

Tunbury Avenue, Walderslade Woods, Chatham, ME5 9HY on Map