• Private Secluded Location
  • Two Bathrooms
  • Substantially Extended
  • Utility Room
  • Large Garage & Driveway
  • Landscaped Garden

Resources

Description

Substantially extended and finished to a very high standard this is a four bedroom semi- detached property you wont want to miss. Enjoying commanding views of the surrounding area amidst a semi rural backdrop of rolling fields houses of this calibre are simply not available often. Accessed by a private road if peace and quiet is what you are looking for then look no further. Benefitting from a substantial double story extension the custom design of this build is inspiring. Features include a wood burning fire place perfect for those cozy nights in, a large kitchen diner/space to the rear of the property as well as four double bedrooms perfect for the whole family. A utility room and downstairs bathroom are very convenient. The outside space here is perfect with plenty of space for parking, a large garage with office attachment and a garden that invites plenty of sun. Abbots Court is well positioned for families with plenty of open walks and things to do and commuters with good transport links with Strood main line station just a short drive away which offers transport to London Victoria, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and a high speed service to Stratford and Ebbsfleet International. The property also offers great access links to the A2/M2 motorway networks leading to Bluewater shopping centre, London and Dover. Nearby you will find schools for all ages, local amenities and sports. What The Owner Says... It's a loverly family home with views of the fields and river, we still get a buzz when we see the ships from the window. We really enjoy the quietness and the access to the outdoor walks as well as all day sunshine in the garden. There are penning plans for the land opposite to be turned into lakes which will further improve the natural beauty of the surrounding area.

Stoke Road, Rochester, ME3 9LR on Map