For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Birch Grove, Gillingham, ME7 3RG£460,000

Birch Grove, Gillingham, ME7 3RG

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£460,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£460,000

Key Features

• Semi Detached Property
  • Located In A Sought After Area Of Hempstead
  • Large Lounge & Dining Room
  • Large Modern Kitchen
  • Downstairs Shower/Cloakroom
  • Office Space
  • Conservatory
  • Four Bedrooms
  • South Facing Private Rear Garden & Driveway
  • Walking Distance To Local Infant & Junior Schools

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXTENDED PROPERTY LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF HEMPSTEAD? ARE YOU WANTING A LARGE FAMILY GROUND FLOOR SPACE WITH FOUR BEDROOMS? AND NEEDING A DRIVEWAY? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This Semi-Detached property has been extended by the current owners and offers a great family size Ground Floor space. With the benefit of having modern touches throughout, this property is ready to move straight into. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Downstairs Cloakroom/Shower Room, Lounge, Dining Room, Large Kitchen, Office Space and Conservatory. With hardwood floors throughout, as well as underfloor heating. The First Floor consists of Three Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom and the Large Family Size Bathroom. Externally this property does not disappoint. This home comes with a Driveway space for two cars, as well as a Private South Facing Rear Garden. If storage is important to you, the shed is remaining, which has both power and lighting.

Birch Grove, Gillingham, ME7 3RG on Map