For Sale2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Chalkwell Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1BH£290,000

Chalkwell Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1BH

2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£290,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£290,000

Key Features

• Beautiful Semi Detached Property
  • Full Of Character & Original Features
  • Open Plan Modern Kitchen/Diner
  • Original Open Fireplace In Lounge
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Master With Tall Ceilings
  • Modern Bathroom
  • Allocated Parking For Two Cars
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorways
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT SPECIAL? WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR NEXT PROPERTY TO BE FULL OF CHARACTER AND CHARM? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This Two Bedroom Semi-Detached property is like nothing else on the market. This 16th Century Building is full of it's original features, with the current owners giving the property a modern twist. As soon as you walk into this home, it is extremely obvious how much space internally this property has to offer any new owner. With the exposed beams and bright white walls, this property most defiantly has the "wow" factor. The Ground Floor consists of the Porch Area, Kitchen/Dining Room and Lounge. The Lounge comes with an original open fire place, which creates an amazing focal point in the room. The First Floor consists of Two Double Bedrooms, as well as the Bathroom. The Master Bedroom in this home has the character property feel, with it's impressive tall ceiling and fire place in the room. Externally this property comes with allocated parking for two cars, a private shared driveway and a large shed at the bottom for extra storage.

Chalkwell Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1BH on Map