For Sale2 Bedroom Terraced House in Norwood Walk, Sittingbourne, ME10 1QF£265,000

Norwood Walk, Sittingbourne, ME10 1QF

2 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
£265,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£265,000

Key Features

• Terrace Property
  • Modern Decoration Throughout
  • Family Size Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
  • Spacious Lounge
  • Family Bathroom
  • Conservatory
  • Newly Laid Carpet
  • Garage & Allocated Parking
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU A FIRST TIME BUYER? OR AN INVESTOR WANTING TO ADD TO THEIR PORTFOLIO? ARE YOU WANTING A MODERN TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY, WITH AMPLE LIVING SPACE AND A GARAGE FOR ADDITIONAL STORAGE? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** A stylish two-bedroom home, on the outskirts of Sittingbourne, well taken care of, in good decorative order throughout and new carpets laid. This affordable home is ready to move into. Entrance to handy porch, to keep all you coats and shoes, light and spacious lounge with double doors to the kitchen, plenty of cupboard space, built in eye level oven and hob, breakfast bar. Double doors to conservatory, ideal place to relax and overlook the garden or use as a dining area. Upstairs to landing, modern white fitted bathroom suite with neutral tiles, bath with overhead shower. Two double bedrooms. Outside the upper garden is laid to lawn with steps and direct access to parking space and garage. Norwood walk is on a quiet, pleasant and well-maintained residential no through road, local shops within walking distance, and a primary school. The centre of Sittingbourne is a short drive and close to bus routes. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax: C

Norwood Walk, Sittingbourne, ME10 1QF on Map