For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Irvine Road, Rochester, ME3 7AA£380,000

Irvine Road, Rochester, ME3 7AA

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£380,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£380,000

Key Features

• Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Situated In Higham Village
  • Conservatory
  • Stunning Rear Garden
  • Block Paved Driveway To The Front
  • Easy Access To The A2/M2
  • Close To Higham Station
  • Must Be Viewed To Be fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

Purple Bricks are delighted to offer to the market this stunning three bedroom semi detached house with an ample driveway to front, conservatory to rear and attractive décor throughout and it is in the ever popular Higham village. On the ground floor the property comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner and through French doors there is a very spacious conservatory. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, generous single bedroom and a bathroom Outside there is a large rear garden which has been looked after and is well stocked with many different plants and shrubs and this is just ideal for entertaining friends and family and the front garden has been block paved to give off road parking for several vehicles. Family homes in this are very rarely available and always incredibly popular. The current owners have updated the house throughout over the years to create a stunning family home, and with Higham's, shops, schools and country pubs close by this is sure to be popular with discerning families so please book your viewing online today.

Irvine Road, Rochester, ME3 7AA on Map