For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Beechings Way, Gillingham, ME8 7BJ£400,000

Beechings Way, Gillingham, ME8 7BJ

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£400,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£400,000

Key Features

• Extended Semi Detached Property
  • Located In A Sought After Area Of Rainham
  • High Specification Modern Kitchen
  • Lounge
  • Dining Room
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Family Bathroom
  • Modern Private Rear Garden
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorway Links

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT SPECIAL? ARE YOU WANTING A EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY? WITH AMPLE FAMILY LIVING SPACE, WITH ALL THE MODERN TOUCHES? POSITIONED IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN RAINHAM? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU?** This Semi-Detached property has been extended and offers any new owner the opportunity to purchase this home, with little to no internal work to do! The current owners have created a Modern downstairs area, that is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The Ground floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room and Extended Modern Kitchen. With patio doors, that open up on to the Private Rear Garden. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms, as well as the Modern Family Bathroom. Bedroom 1 & 2 are both Double Bedrooms and also come with fitted wardrobes. Externally this property has a Front Rear Garden as well as Rear Garden. The rear Garden has been designed that it has an area for seating as well as a converted Garden Shed, that is remaining.

Beechings Way, Gillingham, ME8 7BJ on Map