• Modern Kitchen
  • Large Lounge With Bi Fold Doors & Velux Windows
  • Dining Room
  • Four Bedrooms
  • Large Master Bedroom
  • Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT SPECIAL? ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR YOUR NEXT FAMILY HOME? WANTING A SPACIOUS & MODERN SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY THAT SPANS OVER THREE FLOORS? WITH A DRIVEWAY AND A GARAGE? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This beautifully decorated Semi-Detached property offers any new owner the benefit of purchasing this property and moving straight in, with little to no internal works needed. With the high specification fixture & fittings run throughout the three floors of this house, this would make an amazing family home. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Downstairs W/C, Modern Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge. As soon as you walk into the Kitchen, the large extension with it's Bi-Fold doors and Velux windows, flood this space with natural light. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms, as well as the Family Bathroom. The Second Floor is where this home comes into it's own and offers something completely different to the other surrounding properties. The Second floor is where the large Master Bedroom and second Bathroom is located. Perfect for either a teenagers room, or to create your very own dressing room or the desired "working from home" space. Externally this property is set back from the road, which has created a front Garden as well as a Private Rear Garden. This home also comes with a multi car Driveway and Garage and landscaped Family Size Garden. The tiered Garden is made up of a courtyard with modern patio slabs as well astro turf which will make a perfect entertaining space for family and friends. There is also plenty of easy maintainable grassed area on the upper levels.

Walnut Close, Chatham, ME5 0DT on Map